Sheridan County Economic Development
The Sheridan County Economic Development Corporation (SDCOEDC) is a volunteer-led organization focused on furthering the business, economy, quality of life, and community advancements for those living and working in Sheridan County, Kansas.
Who are we?
The Sheridan County Economic Development Corporation is currently undergoing a reorganization process. The EcoDevo Corp. is replacing the former Hoxie Area Chamber of Commerce, which dissolved at the end of 2021.
A committee consisting of area business leaders and volunteers is currently working through the reorganization and redevelopment of the EcoDevo Corporation.
Current members include the following individuals:
- Janet Bainter, City of Hoxie
- Breanna Blackhart, NexTech
- Viktorija Briggs, The Sheridan Sentinel
- Janelle Cooper, Ameriprise Financial
- Rachel Farber, The Sheridan Sentinel
- Michelle Foote, Oscar's
- Shannon Kaiser, Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Chad Koster, Sheridan County Hospital
- Shelby Moss, Sheridan County Hospital
- Calvin Ochs, Equity Bank
- Jodi Rogers, James Myers CPA
- Kendra Salyers-Barnes, Farm Bureau Financial Services
If you have an interest in assisting in our reorganizational efforts, please contact Executive Director Karl Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get involved. Make a difference!
Join us at an upcoming meeting to get involved in the Economic Development of Sheridan County. The reorganization committee is currently meeting on the second Thursday of each month at noon at Bottle KAP Studios, 721 Main St, Hoxie (unless otherwise indicated below). Dates are subject to change.
2022 Meeting Dates
- Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Thursday, October 13, 2022
- Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Thursday, December 8, 2022
Sheridan County Economic Development Corporation
c/o Karl Pratt, Executive Director
721 Main St, PO Box 445
Hoxie, KS 67740